- Pencil : Mechanical pencil 0.5mm (HB,2B & 4B) , Artline drawing pencil.
- Paper : Cartridge drawing sheet (Thickness : 140 gsm, Texture : medium Surface, Color : Ievry white).
- Eraser : Ordinary eraser,Tombow monozero eraser, Kneaded eraser.
- Blending tool : Soft brush, cotton/tissue paper, Blending stamp.
- Other tools : Scale, white gel pen, hard paint brush.
1.Draw the outlines of refrence lips structure using grid method, grid square size (25mm x 25 mm).
2. Firstly cover uper lips portion for first layer of shading using HB mechanical pencil, lightly apply soft brush for blending.
3. After first layering use 2B or 4B pencilf or draker shade and keep texture of lips , observe the reference very care fully.
4. Use tombow monozero eraserf or highlights.
5. After making highlights provide final and darkest shade using 6B or 8B pencil and use white gel pen for final highlights.
Click here to check out how to draw realistic hair
Click here to check out how to draw nose
6. Rest of the portion can be made using same techniques.
For better understanding watch full tutorial video available on my YouTube channel. (Search “VK ARTBOX” on YouTube or Click Here for it’s video tutorial.
Rohit namtekeMarch 15, 2020 at 1:16 pm
Awesome tutorials it help me to improve my skills
Vikash KumarMarch 20, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Thanks for reaching out. Stay connected for upcoming tutorials.
ShravaniAugust 27, 2020 at 8:17 am
Which app ua using for the reference purpose
Vikash KumarSeptember 2, 2020 at 11:13 am
Grid maker for artist.
T santhoshMarch 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
How to buy 4b,2b,HB 0.5 mechanical pencil of which company in one pack
Vikash KumarMarch 31, 2021 at 10:08 am
You can checkout my YouTube channel(Vk Artbox). I have mentioned there.